Splash Valley Aquatic Park Season Passes
2015 Season Pass Rates, June 6th – August 16th!
|Family Pass (up to 4*)||$260||Each Additional Memeber: $50|
|Senior Individual Pass (65 and up)||$60|
|$60 Military Individual Pass (Military ID required)||$60|
*All family members must reside in the same household, and parents must be able to claim children as dependents.
Top 4 Reasons to Purchase your Season Pass
- Unlimited Visits - Visit all day, every day, during the 2015 Season!
- BONUS Rewards - Season pass holders will gain entrance into park at 10:30 am.
- BONUS Rewards - Season pass holders will have an exclusive admitting line.
- Family Fun - Splash Valley has fun for all members of the family and can quench your thirst for FUN!
Season Pass Guidelines
Pass ID Card - A photo identification system is used for pool season passes. If you would like to purchase a pool pass, please come to the KVPD RecCenter registration office (150 N. Indiana Ave, Kankakee, IL) to get your photo taken during normal business hours
(M-F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm). Passes are only valid for the person(s) to whom the pass was issued.
Look Up Fee - Every patron entering the facility must show a valid pool pass ID card or pay the daily admission fee. If, for any reason, a patron does not have their pool pass ID card, a "look up fee" of $5 per person (maximum of 4 per family) will be charged. The purpose of this fee is to encourage patrons to carry their pass and to minimize inconveniences for other patrons waiting in line. As a courtesy, cashiers will not charge the look up fee until after June 16th. After June 16, patrons may not enter Splash Valley without showing their pool pass ID card or paying the daily fee. There will be no exceptions. Patrons having any questions about this policy should address their concerns with the manager on duty (not the cashier) or contact Angie Pace at 815-939-1311 ext. 999 during office business hours.
- Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Only immediate family members living in the same residence are eligible for family rates.
- KVPD is not responsible for lost or stolen passes. There is a $5 replacement fee for a new season pass.
- Pass holders must present their season pass each time they enter the facility. Failure to provide a pass will result in purchasing an additional pass.